Saturday, August 22, 2009

I have a Little Book

A little black binder to be exact, that is stuffed to the gills with pages and scraps of paper. With ideas I have used or read about or want to try, information on herbs and their usage, aliments and the possible natural ways to heal them. So I decided to start a blog and get all of that information organized so that it's easier for me to find what I want, when I want it.
I have loved the idea of healing oneself naturally since I was a young teen. I remember foraging in the mountains of Montana with my cousin looking for herbs to use for many things. My love for herbs and natural healing has grown so much since then, and my knowledge as well.
Of course there is still SO much to be learned, and I enjoy that as well. So I am looking forward to blogging on what I already have learned and adding new knowledge to it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment