Sunday, August 23, 2009

Air diffuser mixes

I love my essential oil diffuser, I run it a lot during the winter months- cold season, and in times of sickness at my house. You can buy ready made mixes, mix your own or if you are lucky enough to have an herb store that will mix blends of your choosing. Here are some great blends for your diffuser.

Burnout Reviver- grapefruit, lavender, peppermint, rosemary.
Concentration- lavender, patchouli, peppermint, rosemary.
Immunisupport- lavender, lemon, red thyme, tea tree.
Pick-me-up- clary sage, lavender, lemon.
Sinus Helper- eucalyptus, lavender, peppermint.
Stress Diffuser- clary sage, red cedarwood, orange, ylang ylang.
Headache Soother- lavender, peppermint.
Sweet Dreams- bergamot, geranium, lavender.

Peppermint oil- reduces fatigue and headache.
Eucalyptus oil- Clears stuffy nose & Sinus
Rosemary oil- invigorating, mental stimulant.
Lavender oil- restful, reduce stress, calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment