Friday, January 10, 2014

Honey Cough Syrup



We have used this recipe a few times now and LOVE it. It is great for suppressing coughs and very soothing for sore throats. I got my inspiration from a pin on pinterest that didn't go anywhere so I can't give kudos to the inspirer :(

               The kids are more than happy to take this, I give it to them (or me:) 1t. full as needed for coughs and sore throat. Or add it to a hot cup of chamomile tea, which make a very soothing and delicious drink. 

                       Honey Cough Syrup 

                       1/2c. pure honey
                       8 drops Lemon or Lime doTerra EO
                       8 drops Wild Orange doTerra EO
                       8 drops Frankensense  doTerra EO
                       5 drops Peppermint doTerra EO
     
      Mix together well and store in an airtight container. 

No comments:

Post a Comment